Chicago Maritime Festival Tickets
You can add a donation to your ticket to help support the Festival and Festival Outreach Programs. *
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TICKETS ARE WILL CALL AT THE DOOR. NO TICKETS WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
Daytime Activities 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Evening Concert 7:00 - 10:30 pm
Adult Daytime $14.00
Child Daytime (age 12 and under) Free
Adult Concert $20.00
Junior Concert (age 10 - 15) $15.00
All Day Pass (concert plus daytime) $30.00
Tickets Available at the Door on the day of the festival.
Add a Donation at the Forecastle Level: $1 - $99 level
You will be listed in the program. For details on the benefits for all levels see sponsorship.*
Donate at the Mess Deck Level: $100 - $249
2 All Day Passes • VIP Concert Seating • Program Listing
• Festival Poster signed by Featured Performers
• Invitation to the Friday night reception!
For details on the benefits for all levels see sponsorship.*
On-line payment information:
• Early bird payment accepted online December 1, 2013 through midnight, February 15, 2014.
• No online payments will be accepted after Midnight, February 20, 2014. After that time, you may purchase tickets at the door on the day of the festival.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
Mail orders for tickets can be made by check only (no credit card payments) payable to: Chicago Maritime Festival and received no later than February 15, 2014; for further information or questions contact Chris Kastle at 773-576-7245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Chicago Maritime Festival is an Illinois not-for-profit corporation with federal 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt status.